Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My first post. Step2Far/Tears of Frustration split


So this is the split 7" with NYC's own Step2Far and Tears of Frustration outta NJ.Both bands play awesome traditional style hardcore.This was recorded in 98 and put out by Guillotine Records out of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn (my hometown) if I'm not mistaken. They also put out a great "zine" it was the closest to a real magazine that I've ever seen. I wish I still had those issues that I did have. My favorite part of this record is the last song The Workers Come First because its not on the 2 cds that I have from them. I've been dying to hear it again and that is why this was my first rip. These are all in 320kbps with high res scans so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Go support Step2Far next month with the legendary Kraut and YDI as well as Everyday Dollars,The Krays, and About to Break

Download

www.myspace.com/step2farnyhc
http://www.myspace.com/njtearsoffrustration

No comments:

Post a Comment